Visit Kelham Island Museum which celebrates 300 years of Sheffield making history
You’ll hear the roar and feel the rumble of the mighty River Don Engine
During your visit you’ll have a chance to:
- See the pioneering Sheffield Simplex cars and more in the Transport Galleries
- Step back in time as you stroll along the cobbles of Little Mesters Street
- Explore the Hawley Tool Collection, chronicling centuries of skilled craftsmanship and precision manufacturing
- See the Crossley Gas Engine and Die-Sinkers Workshop in action
- Find out about life on the home front in Sheffield in the 1916 House
Then when it’s time to recharge your batteries, there are plenty of treats to be had in the Island Café Bar – there’s even a traditional pub on-site, The Millowners Arms.
Enjoy a pie/Pea lunch while cruising on the Sheffield & Tilsley canal
Full details and reservation form will be included in the AUGUST edition of your Newsletter. Book early to avoid disappointment.